Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Update: 4/19

Modeling is complete, minus the head. I've begun setting up a rig that will work with this character, since most of it is mechanical then there is a lot of set driven key's that need to be tweaked.

Currently I have the left foot rig underway, I'm having some issues with changing the orientation of a group, currently I want to setup an attribute on the foot control that allows me to extend and retract the foot only using a single axis (the y-axis), but the way the orientation of the group is I am unable to do so.

I went with an a-symmetrical body style in the end because I liked the way it flowed, I will most likely put an nCloth cape on the right shoulder of my character to help balance the composition out.




(Video is extremely short, it's purpose is to demonstrate my current leg rig. Easier to see when it's looped.)

No comments:

Post a Comment